Frankfinn Assignment 1
Uploaded by, document information, original title, share this document, share or embed document, sharing options.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window Facebook
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window LinkedIn
- Share with Email, opens mail client Email
- Copy Link Copy Link
Did you find this document useful?
Is this content inappropriate, original title:, reward your curiosity.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window
- Share with Email, opens mail client
Activate your 30 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
You are reading a preview.
Activate your 30 day free trial to continue reading.
Check these out next
More Related Content
Slideshows for you (20).
Viewers also liked (19)
Similar to CRM frankfinn (20)
Recently uploaded (20)
- 1. (CRM) Customer Relationship Management <br />ASSESSOR :FERNANDES MA’AM<br />PRESENTED BY : FAIMAZ QURESHI<br />BATCH : G4<br />Submission date 21-01-11<br />
- 2. Who is a customer? What do you understand by an internal and external customer? What is the relation between both? Give examples form the project that you have done….(p)<br />CUSTOMER:<br /><ul><li>A customer is not just money in the cash register. They are human beings with feelings and deserve to be treated with respect.
- 3. Is a person who comes to us with their need</li></ul>and wants. It is our job to fill them. <br /><ul><li>The customer will go where he/she receives</li></ul>the best attention <br /><ul><li>There is no profit, no growth, no jobs without the customer
- 4. Hence, You must be your customers’ best choice! </li></li></ul><li>Types of Customers: <br /><ul><li>Internal Customers
- 5. External Customers </li></li></ul><li>Internal Customer:<br />An individual or a group of people you may Interact / serve within the organization.<br />Internal customers are those people and employees who might use your services and products, who reside in the same company.<br />An Internal Customer are the people who work in the organization, i.e. the Staff OF KFC.<br />
- 6. External Customer:<br />An External Customer is a person who is purchasing goods or services from you.<br />External customers pay for your products or services. I was the external customers who visited the outlet KFC. Like me<br />many other external customers<br />were there, they were happy <br />with the value for money at <br />food that they get at KFC.<br />
- 7. Relation between internal and external customer<br />Relation between internal and external Customers:<br />The difference between internal and external customer is that internal customers are the employees of the company whereas the external customers are only the customers outside<br />the Organization. therefore both contribute<br />to customer services.<br />
- 8. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT <br />I sincerely thanks to frankfinn institute of airhostess training for giving me such a great opportunity. I also extend my hearty thanks to Mrs. Mrs. Phyllis Fernandas ma’am for her constant support and guidance that She encouraged me to complete this presentation. Last but not the least I thank God Almighty for His love and care.<br />
Public clipboards featuring this slide, select another clipboard.
Looks like you’ve clipped this slide to already.
You just clipped your first slide!
Create a clipboard
Get slideshare without ads, special offer to slideshare readers, just for you: free 60-day trial to the world’s largest digital library..
The SlideShare family just got bigger. Enjoy access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.
Help us keep SlideShare free
It appears that you have an ad-blocker running. By whitelisting SlideShare on your ad-blocker, you are supporting our community of content creators.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Assignment Sample
Added on - 2021-04-21
Trusted by 2+ million users, 1000+ happy students everyday
Showing pages 1 to 4 of 14 pages
Found this document preview useful?
You are reading a preview Upload your documents to download or Become a Desklib member to get accesss
Q&A Library Access
Students who viewed this
- Subjects Pages Homework Help
crm assignment frankfinn - Read online for free. Customer relations assignment
Frankfinn CRM Assignment 2020 Oct. 04, 2020 • 4 likes • 455 views Download Now Download to read offline Education Customer Relationship Management Ravindra Shinde Follow Advertisement Advertisement Recommended Frankfinn Presentation on Customer Relationship Management by Hricha Dhungel HrichaDhungel 8.4k views • 36 slides Crm presentation1
Frankfinn CRM Assignment 2020 - YouTube Frankfinn CRM, Customer Relationship Managementhttps://www.slideshare.net/RavindraShinde27/frankfinn-crm-assignment-2020 Frankfinn CRM,...
CRM- ASSIGNMENT- Written Test Back Ground work: As an integral part of your Customer Service module, you are required to visit any Customer service outlet--a shopping mall/an individual vendor/a super market/a daily ‘bazaar’/a restaurant/a theatre/a travel agency/a ticketing counter of the Railways or Ferry Service or any other service outlet – In person or Online.
Copy Link. Copy Link. ... Save Save frankfinn assignment 1 For Later. 0% 0% found this document useful, Mark this document as useful. ... CRM S1 Merged.
(CRM) Customer Relationship Management ASSESSOR :FERNANDES MA’AMPRESENTED BY : FAIMAZ QURESHIBATCH : G4Submission date 21-01-11
Conceptualizing CRM: CRM (customer relationship management) is a software platform that is being designed to support multi-tasks with an easy and defined access to a number of authorized users (Basit et al., 2017). There are employers largely the SMEs that have little idea on what CRM can provide to them.