Learn and Conquer the era of Computers
- Split up Syllabus XI CS(New)
- XI CS Lesson Plan
- SPLIT UP SYLLABUS XII CS(NEW)
- XII CS Lesson Plan
- Split up syllabus XI IP (New)
- XI IP Lesson Plan
- SPLIT UP SYLLABUS XII IP (NEW)
- XII IP Lesson Plan
- XI IT (802)
- XII IT (802)
- IX IT (402)
- VII AI(417)
- VIII AI(417)
- Computer Syllabus III-X
- Introduction to Programming with Python
- Python Notes for Professionals
- Starters book for Python
- C++ vs Python
- Python for Everybody
- Think Python
- Class-XI C.S. Python eBook
- Class-XI I.P. Python eBook
- Class-XII C.S. Python eBook
- Class-XII I.P. Python eBook
- XI CS & IP PPT
- XI CS & IP Videos
- XII CS & IP PPT
- XII CS & IP Videos
- Class XII Web app(803)
- Class XI IT (802)
- CLASS XII IT (802)
- Class- IX IT(402)
- CLASS- X IT(402)
- Class-VI AI(417)
- Class-VII AI(417)
- Class-VIII AI(417)
- Class-IX AI(417)
- Class-X AI(417)
- Class-XI AI
- Class IX FIT (165)
- Class X FIT (165)
- Class III-X (Computer)
- XII CS Assignment
- XII CS MCQ/Worksheet
- XII CS QUIZ
- XII IP Assignment
- XII IP Worksheet
- XII IP Quiz
- XI CS Assignment
- XI CS MCQ/Worksheet
- XI IP Assignment
- XI IP Worksheet
- IX AI ASSIGNMENT
- X AI ASSIGNMENT
- IX AI WORKSHEET
- X AI Worksheet
- X IT Assignment
- IX IT Assignment
- X IT WORKSHEET
- IX IT WORKSHEET
- XI CS Sample Paper
- XII CS SAMPLE PAPER
- XI/XII CS & IP Practical list
XI/XII CS & IP Project List
- XI IP Sample Paper
- XII IP Sample Paper
- XII Web App Sample Paper
- XII IT(802)Sample Paper
- X FIT (165) Smpl Ppr
- IX IT(402)Sample Paper
- X IT (402) Sample Paper
- IX/X IT PRACTICAL LIST
- IX/X IT PROJECT LIST
- IX AI(417) SAMPLE PAPER
- X AI(417) SAMPLE PAPER
- IX/X AI PRACTICAL LIST
- IX/X AI PROJECT LIST
- Frequently Asked Questions
CBSE CLASS XI AND XII COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INTERNET PROTOCOL Project LIST 2022-23:
XI CS Projects:
Project 1 – compute pi value project, project 2 – compute value of e to n number project, project 3 – random number guess project, project 4 – song 99 bottles of beer on the wall project, project 5 – magic 8 ball fortune telling project, project 6 – hangman project, project 7 – tic-tac-toe game project, mysql/python connectivity projects, python project using sql connectivity (banking management system).
XII CS Projects:
33 projects for class-xii containing, word file (project report), ppt of the project, courtesy: mr. praveen m. j.
COSMETIC DATABASE BY Mrs. Kirti Patil, PGT CS
Practical record, courtesy: mr. satish .
PROJECTS MADE BY PGT CS OF KVS DURING INSERVICE COURSE AT BHOPAL
Projects available in video format, > tips for choosing and making computer science project, > python project for beginners using binary file (banking management system) project-i, > python project for beginners using binary files (employee management system) project-2, > python project for beginners using tkinter, courtesy: ms. sarika kaushal, xi ip projects:, 1- covid-19 pandemic analysis system, 2- olympics games medals analysis system, 3- literacy rate analysis of india, 4- banking management system (cs students), courtesy: mr. a k pandey.
XII IP Projects:
Ip project 1, ip project 2, ip project 3, courtesy: garv kapoor , student marks management system, courtesy: ajay sharma, project file for term-2.
Project File For Term-1+Term2
Python downloading & Installation step-by-step
Mysql downloading & installation procedure step-by-step.
Mtech, Btech Projects, PhD Thesis and Research Paper Writing Services in Delhi
Python Projects Class XI & XII Downloads
Python projects for class 11 and 12 all boards.
Python projects for the reference of students have been added for learning purpose. Projects here are mainly Structured query Language (SQL) based and different case studies based logical python codes.
Prerequisite installation for running the projects: Python ( IDLE ), MYSQL , MYSQL Connector.
Check out our latest:
- MTech Project Topics for Final Year 2023
For any query one can contact through call or whatsapp. Contact us
WhatsApp for personalized assistance and guide
Custom made projects available on demand, contact today
Python DBMS Projects, SQL, MySQL
[ CHECK YOUR PLAGIARISM ]
[ GET PERSONALIZED HELP ]
Add a Comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
- Research Paper Writing Services For MTech, BTech and PhD Aspirants
- Innovative Solutions for Securing Internships during Recessions
- Stress Management for Competitive Exams like GMAT, GRE and GATE
- Covid-19 Data Analysis Project in Python
- Cyber Café Management System
- Effective Strategies for Cracking GATE Exam with Maximum Marks
- Daily Travel Booking System in Python with Source Code
- Download Dental Management System in Python
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) Library Project In Python
25 Python Projects for Beginners – Easy Ideas to Get Started Coding Python
The best way to learn a new programming language is to build projects with it.
I have created a list of 25 beginner friendly project tutorials in Python.
My advice for tutorials would be to watch the video, build the project, break it apart and rebuild it your own way. Experiment with adding new features or using different methods.
That will test if you have really learned the concepts or not.
You can click on any of the projects listed below to jump to that section of the article.
If you are not familiar with the basics of Python, then I would suggest watching this beginner freeCodeCamp Python tutorial .
Python Projects You Can Build
- Guess the Number Game (computer)
- Guess the Number Game (user)
- Rock, paper, scissors
- Countdown Timer
- Password Generator
- QR code encoder / decoder
- Tic-Tac-Toe AI
- Binary Search
- Sudoku Solver
- Photo manipulation in Python
- Markov Chain Text Composer
- Connect Four
- Online Multiplayer Game
- Web Scraping Program
- Bulk file renamer
- Weather Program
Code a Discord Bot with Python - Host for Free in the Cloud
- Space invaders game
Mad libs Python Project
In this Kylie Ying tutorial, you will learn how to get input from the user, work with f-strings, and see your results printed to the console.
This is a great starter project to get comfortable doing string concatenation in Python.
Guess the Number Game Python Project (computer)
In this Kylie Ying tutorial, you will learn how to work with Python's random module , build functions, work with while loops and conditionals, and get user input.
Guess the Number Game Python Project (user)
In this Kylie Ying tutorial, you will build a guessing game where the computer has to guess the correct number. You will work with Python's random module , build functions, work with while loops and conditionals, and get user input.
Rock, paper, scissors Python Project
In this Kylie Ying tutorial , you will work with random.choice() , if statements, and getting user input. This is a great project to help you build on the fundamentals like conditionals and functions.
Hangman Python Project
In this Kylie Ying tutorial, you will learn how to work with dictionaries, lists, and nested if statements. You will also learn how to work with the string and random Python modules.
Countdown Timer Python Project
In this Code With Tomi tutorial , you will learn how to build a countdown timer using the time Python module. This is a great beginner project to get you used to working with while loops in Python.
Password Generator Python Project
In this Code With Tomi tutorial , you will learn how to build a random password generator. You will collect data from the user on the number of passwords and their lengths and output a collection of passwords with random characters.
This project will give you more practice working with for loops and the random Python module.
QR code encoder / decoder Python Project
In this Code With Tomi tutorial , you will learn how to create your own QR codes and encode/decode information from them. This project uses the qrcode library.
This is a great project for beginners to get comfortable working with and installing different Python modules.
Tic-Tac-Toe Python Project
In this Kylie Ying tutorial, you will learn how to build a tic-tac-toe game with various players in the command line. You will learn how to work with Python's time and math modules as well as get continual practice with nested if statements.
Tic-Tac-Toe AI Python Project
In this Kylie Ying tutorial, you will learn how to build a tic-tac-toe game where the computer never loses. This project utilizes the minimax algorithm which is a recursive algorithm used for decision making.
Binary Search Python Project
In this Kylie Ying tutorial, you will learn how to implement the divide and conquer algorithm called binary search. This is a common searching algorithm which comes up in job interviews, which is why it is important to know how to implement it in code.
Minesweeper Python Project
In this Kylie Ying tutorial, you will build the classic minesweeper game in the command line. This project focuses on recursion and classes.
Sudoku Solver Python Project
In this Kylie Ying tutorial, you will learn how to build a sudoku solver which utilizes the backtracking technique. Backtracking is a recursive technique that searches for every possible combination to help solve the problem.
Photo Manipulation in Python Project
In this Kylie Ying tutorial, you will learn how to create an image filter and change the contrast, brightness, and blur of images. Before starting the project, you will need to download the starter files .
Markov Chain Text Composer Python Project
In this Kylie Ying tutorial, you will learn about the Markov chain graph model and how it can be applied the relationship of song lyrics. This project is a great introduction into artificial intelligence in Python.
Pong Python Project
In this Christian Thompson tutorial , you will learn how to recreate the classic pong game in Python. You will be working with the os and turtle Python modules which are great for creating graphics for games.
Snake Python Project
In this Tech with Tim tutorial, you will learn how to recreate the classic snake game in Python. This project uses Object-oriented programming and Pygame which is a popular Python module for creating games.
Connect Four Python Project
In this Keith Galli tutorial, you will learn how to build the classic connect four game. This project utilizes the numpy , math , pygame and sys Python modules.
This project is great if you have already built some smaller beginner Python projects. But if you haven't built any Python projects, then I would highly suggest starting with one of the earlier projects on the list and working your way up to this one.
Tetris Python Project
In this Tech with Tim tutorial, you will learn how to recreate the classic Tetris game. This project utilizes Pygame and is great for beginner developers to take their skills to the next level.
Online Multiplayer Game Python Project
In this Tech with Tim tutorial, you will learn how to build an online multiplayer game where you can play with anyone around the world. This project is a great introduction to working with sockets, networking, and Pygame.
Web Scraping Program Python Project
In this Code With Tomi tutorial , you will learn how to ask for user input for a GitHub user link and output the profile image link through web scraping. Web scraping is a technique that collects data from a web page.
Bulk File Re-namer Python Project
In this Code With Tomi tutorial , you will learn how to build a program that can go into any folder on your computer and rename all of the files based on the conditions set in your Python code.
Weather Program Python Project
In this Code With Tomi tutorial , you will learn how to build a program that collects user data on a specific location and outputs the weather details of that provided location. This is a great project to start learning how to get data from API's.
In this Beau Carnes tutorial , you will learn how to build your own bot that works in Discord which is a platform where people can come together and chat online. This project will teach you how to work with the Discord API and Replit IDE.
After this video was released, Replit changed how you can store your environments variables in your program. Please read through this tutorial on how to properly store environment variables in Replit.
Space Invaders Game Python Project
In this buildwithpython tutorial , you will learn how to build a space invaders game using Pygame. You will learn a lot of basics in game development like game loops, collision detection, key press events, and more.
I am a musician and a programmer.
If you read this far, tweet to the author to show them you care. Tweet a thanks
Learn to code for free. freeCodeCamp's open source curriculum has helped more than 40,000 people get jobs as developers. Get started
- Data Structure & Algorithm Classes (Live)
- System Design (Live)
- Explore More Live Courses
- Interview Preparation Course
- Data Science (Live)
- GATE CS & IT 2024
- Data Structure & Algorithm-Self Paced(C++/JAVA)
- Data Structures & Algorithms in Python
- Explore More Self-Paced Courses
- C++ Programming - Beginner to Advanced
- Java Programming - Beginner to Advanced
- C Programming - Beginner to Advanced
- Android App Development with Kotlin(Live)
- Full Stack Development with React & Node JS(Live)
- Java Backend Development(Live)
- React JS (Basic to Advanced)
- Complete Data Science Program(Live)
- Mastering Data Analytics
- CBSE Class 12 Computer Science
- School Guide
- All Courses
- Linked List
- Binary Tree
- Binary Search Tree
- Advanced Data Structure
- All Data Structures
- Asymptotic Analysis
- Worst, Average and Best Cases
- Asymptotic Notations
- Little o and little omega notations
- Lower and Upper Bound Theory
- Analysis of Loops
- Solving Recurrences
- Amortized Analysis
- What does 'Space Complexity' mean ?
- Pseudo-polynomial Algorithms
- Polynomial Time Approximation Scheme
- A Time Complexity Question
- Searching Algorithms
- Sorting Algorithms
- Graph Algorithms
- Pattern Searching
- Geometric Algorithms
- Bitwise Algorithms
- Randomized Algorithms
- Greedy Algorithms
- Dynamic Programming
- Divide and Conquer
- Branch and Bound
- All Algorithms
- Company Preparation
- Practice Company Questions
- Interview Experiences
- Experienced Interviews
- Internship Interviews
- Competitive Programming
- Design Patterns
- System Design Tutorial
- Multiple Choice Quizzes
- Go Language
- Tailwind CSS
- Foundation CSS
- Materialize CSS
- Semantic UI
- Angular PrimeNG
- Angular ngx Bootstrap
- jQuery Mobile
- jQuery EasyUI
- React Bootstrap
- React Rebass
- React Desktop
- React Suite
- ReactJS Evergreen
- ReactJS Reactstrap
- English Grammar
- School Programming
- Number System
- Class 8 Syllabus
- Class 9 Syllabus
- Class 10 Syllabus
- Class 8 Notes
- Class 9 Notes
- Class 10 Notes
- Class 11 Notes
- Class 12 Notes
- Class 8 Maths Solution
- Class 9 Maths Solution
- Class 10 Maths Solution
- Class 11 Maths Solution
- Class 12 Maths Solution
- Class 7 Notes
- History Class 7
- History Class 8
- History Class 9
- Geo. Class 7
- Geo. Class 8
- Geo. Class 9
- Civics Class 7
- Civics Class 8
- Business Studies (Class 11th)
- Microeconomics (Class 11th)
- Statistics for Economics (Class 11th)
- Business Studies (Class 12th)
- Accountancy (Class 12th)
- Macroeconomics (Class 12th)
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Operating System
- Computer Networks
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Theory of Computation
- Compiler Design
- Digital Logic
- Software Engineering
- GATE 2024 Live Course
- GATE Computer Science Notes
- Last Minute Notes
- GATE CS Solved Papers
- GATE CS Original Papers and Official Keys
- GATE CS 2023 Syllabus
- Important Topics for GATE CS
- GATE 2023 Important Dates
- Software Design Patterns
- HTML Cheat Sheet
- CSS Cheat Sheet
- Bootstrap Cheat Sheet
- JS Cheat Sheet
- jQuery Cheat Sheet
- Angular Cheat Sheet
- Facebook SDE Sheet
- Amazon SDE Sheet
- Apple SDE Sheet
- Netflix SDE Sheet
- Google SDE Sheet
- Wipro Coding Sheet
- Infosys Coding Sheet
- TCS Coding Sheet
- Cognizant Coding Sheet
- HCL Coding Sheet
- FAANG Coding Sheet
- Love Babbar Sheet
- Mass Recruiter Sheet
- Product-Based Coding Sheet
- Company-Wise Preparation Sheet
- Array Sheet
- String Sheet
- Graph Sheet
- ISRO CS Original Papers and Official Keys
- ISRO CS Solved Papers
- ISRO CS Syllabus for Scientist/Engineer Exam
- UGC NET CS Notes Paper II
- UGC NET CS Notes Paper III
- UGC NET CS Solved Papers
- Campus Ambassador Program
- School Ambassador Program
- Geek of the Month
- Campus Geek of the Month
- Placement Course
- Student Chapter
- Geek on the Top
- Geography Notes
- History Notes
- Science & Tech. Notes
- Ethics Notes
- Polity Notes
- Economics Notes
- UPSC Previous Year Papers
- SSC CGL Syllabus
- General Studies
- Subjectwise Practice Papers
- Previous Year Papers
- SBI Clerk Syllabus
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- SBI Clerk Practice Papers
- SBI PO Syllabus
- SBI PO Practice Papers
- IBPS PO 2022 Syllabus
- English Notes
- Reasoning Notes
- Mock Question Papers
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus
- Apply for a Job
- Apply through Jobathon
- Hire through Jobathon
- All DSA Problems
- Problem of the Day
- GFG SDE Sheet
- Top 50 Array Problems
- Top 50 String Problems
- Top 50 Tree Problems
- Top 50 Graph Problems
- Top 50 DP Problems
- Solving For India-Hackthon
- GFG Weekly Coding Contest
- Job-A-Thon: Hiring Challenge
- BiWizard School Contest
- All Contests and Events
- Saved Videos
- What's New ?
- Data Structures
- Interview Preparation
- Topic-wise Practice
- Latest Blogs
- Write & Earn
- Web Development
Table of Contents
- Write Articles
- Pick Topics to write
- Guidelines to Write
- Get Technical Writing Internship
- Write an Interview Experience
- Interview Preparation For Software Developers
- Must Coding Questions - Company-wise
- Must Do Coding Questions - Topic-wise
- Company-wise Practice Problems
- Software Design-Patterns
- Company-wise Interview Experience
- Experienced - Interview Experiences
- Internship - Interview Experiences
- Subjective Problems
- Difficulty Level - School
- Difficulty Level - Basic
- Difficulty Level - Easy
- Difficulty Level - Medium
- Difficulty Level - Hard
- Leaderboard !!
- Explore More...
- Advance Data Structures
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Mathematical Algorithms
- Divide & Conquer
- Branch & Bound
- React Design
- Operating Systems
- Computer Network
- Computer Organization & Architecture
- Digital Elec. & Logic Design
- Engineering Mathematics
- Machine Learning Introduction
- Data PreProcessing
- Supervised Learning
- UnSupervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Networks
- ML – Applications
- Python Tutorial
- Django Tutorial
- Pandas Tutorial
- Kivy Tutorial
- Tkinter Tutorial
- OpenCV Tutorial
- Selenium Tutorial
- GATE CS Notes
- Gate Corner
- Previous Year GATE Papers
- Last Minute Notes (LMNs)
- Important Topic - GATE 2021
- GATE 2021 Course
- UGC NET Notes - Paper II
- UGC NET Notes - Paper III
- UGC NET Solved Papers
- ISRO Official Keys
- ISRO CSE Syllabus
- Python Quiz
- Data Structures Quiz
- Algorithms Quiz
- Topic-wise MCQs
- Geek Of The Month
- Geek On The TOP
- Campus Geek Of The Month
- Technical Scripter Event
Computer Science Projects
- Number System & Arithmetic
- Class 8 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 10 Physics Notes
- Class 11 Physics Notes
- Class 8 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 10 Chemistry
Recent Project Articles !
- C++ Projects
- Java Projects
- Python Projects
- Project Ideas
- OpenCV C++ Program for Face Detection
- OpenCV C++ Program for coin detection
- OpenCV C++ Program to blur an image
- OpenCV C++ Program to create a single colored blank image
- OpenCV C++ Program to blur a Video
- OpenCV C++ Program to play a video
- Creating a PortScanner in C
- Student Data Management in C++
- OpenGL program for Simple Ball Game
- Implementation of Minesweeper Game
- Finding cabs nearby using Great Circle Distance formula
- Program to remotely Power On a PC over the internet using the Wake-on-LAN protocol.
Java Projects :
- A Group chat application in Java
- Generating Password and OTP in Java
- Creative Programming In Processing | Set 1 (Random Walker)
- Creative Programming In Processing | Set 2 (Lorenz Attractor)
Python Projects :
- Make Notepad using Tkinter
- Color game using Tkinter in Python
- Python | Message Encode-Decode using Tkinter
- XML parsing in Python
- Desktop Notifier in Python
- Hangman Game in Python
- Junk File Organizer in Python
- Browser Automation Using Selenium
- Tracking bird migration using Python-3
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis using Python
- Image Classifier using CNN
- Implementing Photomosaics
- Working with Images in Python
- OpenCV Python Program to blur an image
- Opencv Python program for Face Detection
- Cartooning an Image using OpenCV – Python
- OpenCV Python Program to analyze an image using Histogram
- OpenCV Python program for Vehicle detection in a Video frame
- DNA to Protein in Python 3
- Viruses – From Newbie to pro
- Handling Ajax request in Django
- Working with zip files in Python
- Morse Code Translator In Python
- Simple Chat Room using Python
- Creating a Proxy Webserver in Python | Set 1
- Creating a Proxy Webserver in Python | Set 2
- Project Idea | Audio to Sign Language Translator
- Understanding Code Reuse and Modularity in Python 3
- Multi-Messenger : A python project, messaging via Terminal
- Movie recommendation based on emotion in Python
- Implementing Web Scraping in Python with BeautifulSoup
- Computer Vision module application for finding a target in a live camera
Project Ideas :
- Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
- Project Idea | (Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition using neural network)
- Project Idea | God’s Eye
- Project Idea | (Ca-solutions)
- Project Idea | College Connect
- Project Idea | Empower Illiterate
- Project Idea | (Remote Lab Assistance)
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | (Online Course Registration)
- Project Idea | (Universal Database Viewer)
- Project Idea | Sun Rise/Set Time Finder
- Project Idea | Automatic Youtube Playlist Downloader
- Project Idea | Aadhaar Thumb: A Platform to All Services
- Project Idea | (Health services & Medical outcome monitoring)
- Project Idea| (Magical Hangouts: An Android Messaging App)
- Project Idea | JamFree
- Project Idea | AI Therapist
- Project Idea | Get Your Logo
- Project Idea | ( Client Master)
- Project Idea | (A Game of Anagrams )
- Project Idea | Breakout game in Python
- Project Idea | (Games using Hand Gestures)
- Project Idea | Amanda: A Smart Enquiry Chatbot
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | Sign Language Translator for Speech-Impaired
- Project Idea | Personality Analysis using hashtags from tweets
- Project Idea | Recommendation System based on Graph Database
- Creating a C/C++ Code Formatting tool with help of Clang tools
- Project Idea (Augmented Reality – QR Code Scanner)
- Project Idea (Augmented Reality – ARuco Code Detection and Estimation)
- Project Idea | (CSE Webnode)
- Project Idea | College Network
- Project Idea | (Online UML Designing Tool)
- Project Idea | Voice Based Email for Visually Challenged
- Project Idea | Assist Bot
- Project Idea | Social-Cop
- Project Idea | MediTrack
- Project Idea | (CAPTURED)
- Project Idea | LinkBook
- Project Idea | (Trip Planner)
- Project Idea | EveMythra Bot
- Project Idea | Green Rides
- Project Idea | E-Ration Shop
- Project Idea | Smart Elevator
- Project Idea | Get Me Through
- Project Idea | Innovate Email
- Project Idea | NextVAC Platform
- Project Idea | League of Fitness
- Project Idea | (A Personal Assistant)
- Project Idea | (Smart Restaurants)
- Project | Scikit-learn – Whisky Clustering
- Creating a Calculator for Android devices
- Project Idea | Airport Security Using Beacon
- Project Experience | (Brain Computer Interface)
- Project Idea | ( True Random Number Generator)
- Project Idea | Distributed Downloading System
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Project Idea | Attendance System Using Smart Card
- Project Idea | (Detection of Malicious Network activity)
- Project Idea | Smart Waste Management System
- Project Idea – Bio-Hashing : Two factor authentication
- Project Idea | noteSort (Classify handwritten notes)
- Project Idea | Health Application powered by IBM Watson
- Project Idea | Collaborative Editor Framework in Real Time
- Project Idea | Department Data Analysis Mobile Application
- Project Idea | Analysis of Emergency 911 calls using Association Rule Mining
- Crop monitoring and smart farming using IoT
- MyHelper (Access your phone from anywhere without Internet)
- Project Idea | (Robust Pedestrian detection)
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Project Idea | (Model based Image Compression of Medical Images)
- Project Idea | Motion detection using Background Subtraction Techniques
- Project Idea | (Optimization of Object-Based Image Analysis with Super-Pixel for Land Cover Mapping)
- A Number Link Game
- Designing Use Cases for a Project
- Building a Basic Chrome Extension
- How to write a good SRS for your Project
- Creating WYSIWYG Document Editor | Natural Language Programming
Start Your Coding Journey Now!
Latest python based project ideas for computer science students
Explore more about python
Have you checked out our projects on Python yet? Python Kit will be shipped to you and you can build using tutorials. You can start with a free demo today!
1. Surveillance Robot
2. Machine Learning (Career Building Course)
3. Sixth Sense Robot
4. Fraud Detection using Machine Learning
5. Machine Learning using Python
6. Movie Recommendation using ML
7. 3 Computer Vision Projects (Combo Course)
8. Computer Vision - Text Scanner
9. Computer Vision Based Mouse
10. Handwritten Digits Recognition using ML
11. Computer Vision Based Smart Selfie
12. Automation with Python
13. Python for Data Science
14. Python for Image Processing
15. Home Automation System using IoT & Raspberry Pi
What is Python used for?
Python has become a part of every app and technology now. Instagram, Reddit, Spotify, YouTube and Google. What do you think is the similarity between them? [Apart from spending hours of our time on it :-P] Of course, Python! One may not know the widespread use of Python in the field of software services. But it has become everywhere. Moreover, Python is clear to read, easy to learn and simple to write in. It is used in different fields to benefit it. Let us look into the business where Python is used to get the most benefits.
In IoT: An efficient IoT project needs a strong programming language which should be scalable and light too. Python comes to match these demands very well. IoT processes difficult and large data and Python is great in organising and managing complex data. As an interpreted language, Python can test the solution easily without even flashing the device or compiling the code.
Great for Startups: As a start-up, the company should get done with their projects in hand swiftly without compromising in the quality and efficiency and at the same time it should be easy to do all these from their developer's side. Python is great for these qualities. It is intuitive, ubiquitous, scalable, reliable, cutting edge and what not adjectives you could add!
In Web Development: A business without a website is not even considered to be an authenticated one. Also, with the world moving completely into the digital era, having a good and better interface does really matter to stand out from the crowd and to gain a good impression among the clients. Asymmetrical layouts, flawless desktop and mobile versions, integrated animations, progressive web apps and ML-powered chatbots are some of the basic features required for a decent website for a company. With Python in hand, these could be done flawlessly and efficiently.
In FinTech: Python becoming popular in the field of finance like investment banking and hedge fund industries is not a surprise, providing its impeccable flexibility and its features. It has become popular for many reasons, as with its libraries, it simplifies analytics, compliance, and data regulations. It creates platforms for trade and risk management, and it is also used for quantitative rate problem-solving.
In Machine Learning: Machine Learning is one of the biggest popular technologies in the Digital era. Modern technology needs modern programming. Python is the forefront when it comes to Machine Learning. Python has low entry points, Its syntax is precise and efficient. It also integrates well with the other programming languages.
Discover more about python programming
Latest projects on Python
Want to develop practical skills on Python? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
5 reasons why is Python so popular?
Python is a utilitarian, meaning it is used for general purposes. The fact that it is simple to read and write is the important thing for its wide usage by the developers. Here are a few lists of reasons for its popularity:
1. Useful Libraries: Libraries are the saviour while you are working on a huge project to eliminate the time consumption. It has libraries such as Django for web development and SciPy and NumPy for scientific computing.
2. Accessible: As it is already mentioned Python is a simple and easy language to learn. It is one of the easily accessible languages which has a more simplified natural language. It is great for beginners to learn an efficient language in their career as a Kickstarter.
3. Efficient & Reliable: As a versatile language, it is great to deploy Python on any of the platforms and it never falls short of the developers' expectations. It is fast in its development, reliable and efficient.
4. Has Big Data: Python has achieved its status as it uses cloud computing and big data on the process. This is one of the main reasons why it is used in Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
5. Has Corporate Sponsors: As Java has Oracle, PHP has Facebook, C# has Microsoft, Python was adopted by Google. With big companies in hand, comes with big resources and reliability. Google has created many guides and resources to work efficiently with Python and they advertise in the development field.
Learn more about JAVA
Skyfi Labs helps students develop skills in a hands-on manner through Python Online Courses where you learn by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep.
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs. Start Learning Python today!
Can I learn Python on my own?
Of course yes. With the advent of technology and knowledge resources thrown out everywhere online, one can read and easily learn anything from it. There are a few reliable online tutorials and projects where you can enroll and learn the language efficiently. Skyfi Labs provides various online courses on learning Python language through developing useful projects. Here are a few online courses to build a project that uses Python:
1. Python for Engineers
This python course is an apt one if you are seeking to learn Python from scratch. You will learn the language from the basic level to the advanced level. You will get acquainted with the language and get hands-on experience on it through developing various applications using Python. Various libraries are used during the process and you will build GUI Applications eventually.
Learn this course now
2. Python for Game Development
You will get to learn about the language Python from the basics to the very advanced level through developing a game application. Also, you will learn the basics of game development through the language. With this language in hand, you will get to develop a game with more levels, multiple lives, cool.animations and more complex things in your game.
3. Python for Web Development
This python online course lets you learn web development using Python. Also, you will learn the most used concept in web development, that is Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework. With the popular Python's web development framework Django, you will get to create a complex website by connecting to a MySQL database.
4. Python for Image Processing
Apart from learning the basics of Python language, you will learn to control your mouse cursor with the help of image processing. You will also learn about various concepts such as object detection, canny edge detection and image scaling. Eventually, with the help of object detection, you will learn to control the cursor of your mouse.
5. Python for Data Science
Apart from learning the basics of Data Science, you will learn about how Python is used in it, how to use various libraries in it, and how to work with the data. This course lets you learn various machine learning models, data cleaning, data manipulation, plotting graphs and so on.
Latest Python-based Project Ideas for Computer Science Students:
Here are a few Python-based project ideas for Computer Science students:
- IoT using Raspberry Pi
- Automation with Python
- House price prediction python project
- Handwritten digit recognition using python
- Drone programming using python
- Expense tracker python project
- Surveillance camera using raspberry pi - python project
- Credit card fraud detection Machine learning project using python
- URL shortener using python
- Movie Recommendation using ML
- Digital Signal Processing using Python
- Raspberry Pi Robot
- Automatic file sorter using python
- Computer vision-based text scanner project using OpenCV
- Snake Game in Python
- Graphs in Python
- CIFAR10 using TensorFlow in Python
- Dice Rolling Simulator in Python
- Email Slicer
- Python Story Generator
- YouTube Videos Downloader
- Random Password Generator
- Instagram Bot in Python
- Steganography in Python
- Content Aggregator
- Language translator python project
- Plagiarism Checker in Python
- Price Comparison Extension
- Music Player in Python
To get sustained in a field like software development and computer technology, learning the current trends and technologies that have futuristic scope is an essential part for a student. Skyfi Labs provides you with the best online tutorials on the projects based on Python with the utmost expertise from our professional trainers. Enrolling into these courses will also let you get the 1-1 dedicated sessions to clarify all your doubts regarding the concepts learnt. Please do leave a comment below to clarify your doubts and queries on Python and Python-based online courses .
Join 250,000+ students from 36+ countries & develop practical skills by building projects
Get kits shipped in 24 hours. Build using online tutorials.
Blogs you might like on Python
Subscribe to our blog.
Stay up-to-date and build projects on latest technologies
☎ Have a Query?
Learn CBSE PYTHON
(2022-23 New Syllabus) Practical List for Class 11 Computer Science (083)
Last updated on October 9th, 2022 at 09:50 pm
Practical List for Class 11 Computer Science (083) suggested by CBSE for Session 2022-23.
Programming language- python.
Here are the programs which are suggested by CBSE for Computer Science Practical File class 11. Students should learn and practice these python programs.
Program 1: Input a welcome message and display it .
Program 2: Input two numbers and display the larger / smaller number.
Program 3: Input three numbers and display the largest / smallest number
Program 4: Generate the pyramid patterns using nested loop .
Program 5: Determine whether a number is a perfect number, an armstrong number or a palindrome .
Program 6: Input a number and check if the number is a prime or composite number .
Program 7: Display the terms of a Fibonacci series .
Program 8: Compute the greatest common divisor and least common multiple of two integers .
Program 9: Count and display the number of vowels, consonants, uppercase, lowercase characters in string .
Program 10: Input a string and determine whether it is a palindrome or not; convert the case of characters in a string .
Program 11: Find the largest/smallest number in a list/tuple
Program 12: Input a list of numbers and swap elements at the even location with the elements at the odd location .
Program 13: Input a list/tuple of elements, search for a given element in the list/tuple .
Program 14: Input a list of numbers and find the smallest and largest number from the list .
Program 15: Create a dictionary with the roll number, name and marks of n students in a class and display the names of students who have scored marks above 75.
A passionate blogger and author of this website having 10+ years of experience in education sector as a CS faculty. His expertise in Python, C++, Java, MySQL, MongoDB and Artificial intelligence. […]
- Data Science | All Courses
- PGP in Data Science and Business Analytics Program from Maryland
- M.Sc in Data Science – University of Arizona
- M.Sc in Data Science – LJMU & IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PGP in Data Science – IIIT Bangalore
- Learn Python Programming – Coding Bootcamp Online
- ACP in Data Science – IIIT Bangalore
- PCP in Data Science – IIM Kozhikode
- Advanced Program in Data Science Certification Training from IIIT-B
- PMP Certification Training | PMP Online Course
- CSM Course | Scrum Master Certification Training
- PCP in HRM and Analytics – IIM Kozhikode
- Product Management Certification – Duke CE
- PGP in Management – IMT Ghaziabad
- Software Engineering | All Courses
- M.Sc in CS – LJMU & IIIT Bangalore
- Executive PGP in Software Development
- Full Stack Development Certificate Program from Purdue University
- Blockchain Certification Program from Purdue University
- Cloud Native Backend Development Program from Purdue University
- Cybersecurity Certificate Program from Purdue University
- MBA & DBA | All Courses
- Master of Business Administration – IMT & LBS
- Executive MBA SSBM
- Global Doctor of Business Administration
- Global MBA from Deakin Business School
- Machine Learning | All Courses
- M.Sc in Machine Learning & AI – LJMU & IIITB
- Certificate in ML and Cloud – IIT Madras
- Executive PGP in Machine Learning & AI – IIITB
- ACP in ML & Deep Learning – IIIT Bangalore
- ACP in Machine Learning & NLP – IIIT Bangalore
- M.Sc in Machine Learning & AI – LJMU & IIT M
- Digital Marketing | All Courses
- ACP in Customer Centricity
- Digital Marketing & Communication – MICA
- Business Analytics | All Courses
- Business Analytics Certification Program
- Artificial Intelligences US
- Blockchain Technology US
- Business Analytics US
- Data Science US
- Digital Marketing US
- Management US
- Product Management US
- Software Development US
- Executive Programme in Data Science – IIITB
- Master Degree in Data Science – IIITB & IU Germany
- ACP in Cloud Computing
- ACP in DevOp
- ACP in Cyber Security
- ACP in Big Data
- ACP in Blockchain Technology
- Master in Cyber Security – IIITB & IU Germany
12 Interesting Computer Science Project Ideas & Topics For Beginners
Director of Engineering @ upGrad. Motivated to leverage technology to solve problems. Seasoned leader for startups and fast moving orgs. Working on solving problems of scale and long term technology…
Table of Contents
In this article, you will learn 12 Interesting Computer Science Project Ideas & Topics For Beginners.
- Face detection
- Online auction system
- Evaluation of academic performance
- e-Authentication system
- Cursor movement on object motion
- Crime rate prediction
- Android battery saver system
- Symbol recognition
- Public news droid
- Search engine
- Online eBook maker
- Mobile wallet with merchant payment
Read the full article to know more.
Computer Science Project Ideas
Computer Science skills are a highly sought-after skillset in IT/ITeS and STEM-related job roles. Some of the most coveted Computer Science skills in the modern industry include coding, computation, data processing, network information security, web architecture, algorithm design, storage systems & management, and mobile development. Learning these skills opens up new and exciting employment opportunities in the present and future workforce. So, if you are a computer science beginner, the best thing you can do is work on some real-time computer science project ideas . Relevant projects not only improves your practical knowledge but also improves your resume. To gain more weightage, consider our free courses developed to increase your skills in a short duration.
Check Out upGrad’s Full Stack Development Bootcamp
We, here at upGrad, believe in a practical approach as theoretical knowledge alone won’t be of help in a real-time work environment. In this article, we will be exploring some interesting computer science project ideas which beginners can work on to put their Python knowledge to the test. In this article, you will find top computer science project ideas for beginners and mini-project topics for CSE 3rd year to get hands-on experience.
But first, let’s address the more pertinent question that must be lurking in your mind: why build computer science projects?
When it comes to careers in software development, it is a must for aspiring developers to work on their own projects. Developing real-world projects is the best way to hone your skills and materialize your theoretical knowledge into practical experience. But if you want to step up your game and learn real-life industry projects, assignments and case studies check out our Advanced Certificate Programme in DevOps where you can showcase your expertise and skills to potential employers using an e-portfolio.
You will need to acquaint yourself with new tools and technologies while working on a computer science project. The more you learn about cutting-edge development tools, environments, and libraries, the broader will be your scope for experimentation with your projects. The more you experiment with different computer science project ideas, and mini project topics for cse 3rd year, the more knowledge you gain.
Computer Science study encompasses programming , design, analysis, and theory. Hence, Computer Science project ideas involve designing and developing various application-based software products and solutions. So, if you wish to know about a few exciting Computer Science project ideas, this article is just what you need! But, if you want to accomplish more, and gain superiority, consider pursuing our Advanced Certificate Programme in Cyber Security designed for working professionals and provides 1:1 high-performance coaching.
Traditionally, different specialization fields opted for a theoretical and instructions-oriented approach. However, today, most job roles demand professionals who have hands-on industry experience. Computer Science is one such discipline where academic learning does not suffice – students need to undertake practical training through real-world Computer Science projects and assignments. It aims to impart students with practical knowledge of operating computer systems.
upGrad’s Exclusive Digital Marketing Webinar for you –
What’s new in Marketing?
Our learners also read : Java free online courses !
So, here are a few computer science projects for beginners can work on:
Top 12 Computer Science Project Ideas
This list of computer science project ideas for students is suited for beginners, and those just starting out with Python or Data Science in general or final year project topics for computer engineering in diploma . These computer science project ideas will get you going with all the practicalities you need to succeed in your career as a software developer.
Further, if you’re looking for computer science project ideas for final year, this list should get you going. So, without further ado, let’s jump straight into some computer science project ideas that will strengthen your base and allow you to climb up the ladder.
1. Face detection
It is of high importance and it serves various purposes in many fields. Most importantly, the technology of face detection has increased the surveillance efforts of the authorities.
Face detection coupled with the technology of biometrics and security has helped to identify people’s faces which have resulted in various processes such as starting an app, security, or guiding what the next action steps of the application would be.
The technology of the face detection use the facial algorithms to identify the reach of facial print. The technology can adapt and recognize which facial features to detect and which one to ignore.
One of the best ideas to start experimenting you hands-on computer science projects for students is face detection software. This project focuses on building a face detection software using the OpenCV library. The face detection program will be modelled in a way that it can detect faces in live stream videos from webcam or video files stored in a PC’s local storage. The software uses pre-trained XML classifiers to detect faces in real-time and track them. You can also use different classifiers to identify various objects through this detection program.
To run this program, you need to install the OpenCV library on your local machine. Also, it would be best if you created appropriate paths for the XML classifier files before executing the program.
Also, check out our free react js online courses
2. Online auction system
The online auction allows the users to procure the benefits of the auction from any geographical location. The sellers can showcase their products or services to the buyers across the locations. This helps in wider reachability and huge expansion of the business.
Another useful feature of online auction is instant feedback feature that allows the bidders to track the price increase due to higher bidding.
The bidders or buyers from across the globe can login at any time of the day to track or bid. This way they do not lose out on the opportunity due to different geographical timelines.
In an online auction, buyers and sellers engage in transactional business, wherein buyers purchase items through price bidding. Here, the bids have a starting price and an ending time. Potential buyers who place the highest bidding price for an item are declared the winners and owners of particular items.
In this project, you will create a secure online auction system using the fraud detection method with binary classification. If a user wants to buy a product through an online auction, they must provide their identification details like PAN number, email address, license number, etc. The system will then screen the users, authenticate, and authorize them. Only authorized users can bid in the auction. The system will be designed to predict fraudulent users in the early stages, thereby eliminating the risk of online fraud and scams. This beginner-level computer science projects will help build a strong foundation for fundamental programming concepts.
Learn Online software development courses from the World’s top Universities. Earn Executive PG Programs, Advanced Certificate Programs, or Masters Programs to fast-track your career.
Explore Our Software Development Free Courses
3. evaluation of academic performance.
Evaluation of the academic performance allows the institutions to track the student’s performance. This does not only help in enhancing the student’s performance but also improving the teaching techniques and teacher’s performance.
The teachers could chart out teaching objectives that help them in achieving those objectives. This way, the teachers can adapt the successful pedagogy and ignore those pedagogies that do not add value to the student’s performance.
This project involves the creation of an evaluation system that can analyze the academic performance of students by utilizing the fuzzy logic method. In the fuzzy logic method, you will consider three parameters, namely, attendance, internal marks, and external marks, to evaluate the final academic performance of students of an institution. The fuzzy inference system is much more accurate than conventional techniques.
While developing this Computer Science project, make sure that the student information uploaded is correct (devoid of errors). Faulty data entry may lead to inaccurate results.
4. e-Authentication system
There are various types of authentication system such as OTP, password, biometrics, etc.
The authentication system allows for better user experience without having the need of mutliple setups. It is also useful for tightening the security. The enhances security features pave the way for more number of users adapting the technology.
The e-authentication has seen wider adaptability. It is used to access government services, transactional processes, online platforms, and more. The users can secure their identity with the means of e-authentication system, thus providing scope for higher security.
This project focuses on building an e-Authentication system using a combination of QR code and OTP for enhanced security. The e-Authentication system is designed to avoid hacking of accounts through shoulder surfing and misuse of login credentials. To be able to use the system, a user has to first register in the system by entering the basic registration details (name, address, zip code, etc.).
Once the registration is complete, the user can access the login module to authenticate the account by entering the email id and password combination they used during registration. Then, the user can proceed to the next authentication step using either of the two options – QR (Quick Response) code or OTP (One Time Password). As per the option selected by the user, the system will generate a QR Code or an OTP. While the QR code will be sent to the user’s mail id, the OTP will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number of the user.
The system randomly generates the QR Code and OTP at the time of login. It makes the login more secure. However, to use this system, one always needs an active Internet connection.
5. Cursor movement on object motion
This is a project where you will design a cursor that can move through desktop and perform actions based on hand gestures. The system’s object movement will be based on RGB (red, green, and blue) colour – it can detect RGB colour object that will function as the mouse. It would help if you imported the Java AWT library to coordinate with the cursor. The system setting uses a webcam to track the movement of the red, green, and blue objects and based on the object movement patterns, accordingly trigger an event.
The cursor movement system will acquire a single frame from the video recorded by the webcam and flip the frame for the user to see. It converts the captured image into a binary image wherein the RGB objects will become white. The system further adds a bounding box around the object that the user can move throughout the display.
6. Crime rate prediction
There are various benefits attached to the crime rate prediction, such as taking preventive measures, tracking of the culprits, advanced decision-making process, etc.
The methodology allows the decision makers to predict the crime and perform law- enforcement measures to mitigate the repercussions.
This way, the stakeholders can provide satisfaction, increase lifestyle experience and most importantly identify the negative externalities and take appropriate actions to curb them.
The stakeholders can allocate the budget based on the statistic, this helps in effective resource allocation. The concerned agencies can utilize their resources to better use. The crime prediction system helps in faster justice delivery and reduce crime rates.
This is one of the interesting computer science project ideas to create. As the name suggests, this Computer Science project involves building a prediction system that can analyze and predict the crime rate of a particular location. Naturally, the system needs to be fed with relevant data. It uses the K-means data mining algorithm to predict the crime rate. The K-means algorithm can cluster co-offenders and organized crime groups by detecting relevant crime patterns via hidden links, link prediction, and statistical analysis of crime data.
It functions somewhat like this – the admin will feed the crime data into the system. The algorithm will analyze crime data stored in a database and extract information and patterns from it. It will then collate the crime groups based on the patterns found in the dataset. The clusters will be made based on factors like where the crime took place, which people were involved in the crime, and when the crime occurred.
7. Android battery saver system
The battery saver project is useful for the users to track the usage of the application. The users can track which of the applications are consuming the maximum energy.
This way the users can optimize their application management. The optimization of the application can limit the application usage, this end up limiting the battery.
The battery saver in the mobile phone would also allow the users to procure the list of the applications in one place, the consumption rate is also accurate.
This is one of the simple computer science projects yet an exciting one. The Android battery saver is designed to analyze the battery usage data from built-in classes and create a consolidated list of apps that drain the power of the Android phone. The system can also determine the battery level of the phone. In situations where the battery level is low, and numerous apps are consuming too much power, this system will trigger an alarm telling the user to force stop or close the apps that are drawing power.
While the battery saver system has no backend, it uses Android Studio as the frontend. Since the system feeds on data from the Android phone, it does not need a backend framework. The primary aim of this battery saver system is to notify users of the apps that are high on power consumption, thereby allowing them to take specific actions to stop battery drainage.
In-Demand Software Development Skills
8. symbol recognition .
This is one of the excellent computer science project ideas for beginners. The proposed project seeks to build a system that can recognize symbols inserted by the user. This symbol recognition system leverages an image recognition algorithm to process images and to identify symbols. First, the system converts RGB objects into grayscale images which is then further converted into black and white images. During the process, image processing is applied to remove unwanted objects and environmental interference. The system further uses optical character recognition for recognizing the images with 60-80% accuracy. This is one of the interesting computer science projects.
In the system, all symbol templates will be stored in a specific directory. The size of each image is fixed to allow the easy recognition of the symbols with accuracy. The templates will remain in black and white form, and the system will create a dataset of these templates. When a user inputs a query image into the system, it will resize the query image, compare the resized image values against the template image values in the dataset, and finally display the result in text format. So, while the system takes inputs as images, it delivers output in a textual form.
Explore our Popular Software Engineering Courses
Read: Software Engineering Project Ideas
9. Public news droid
There are various benefits to the public news droid, such as-
- Easy to navigate
- Instant updates
- The users receive all the news, even if they are not trendy or hyped about.
- Accessible by the registered users
- Feature to report a news if it is malicious, or irrelevant
This is one of the excellent computer science projects for beginners. The public news droid is an informative software application that informs users about the trending news, occurrences, and interesting events happening in and around their locality. Thus, the idea behind creating this information system is to keep the users informed about the happenings in their vicinity. The system uses Android Studio as the frontend and SQL Server as the backend.
The system involves two modules, one for the admin and one for the user. The admin monitors the accuracy and relevancy of news and information. For instance, if the admin encounters fake news or app misuse, they can take necessary action to stop the spread of such irrelevant information. On the contrary, users can view news and informative articles only of their respective localities/towns/cities, and they can add news related to any other city. Mentioning computer science projects can help your resume look much more interesting than others.
To use the app, users need to register into the system to use this app and add all the necessary details. Once the registration process is successful, the user can see the latest news, refresh the app, browse for more information, add new information and upload it (within 450 words), and so on. Users can also add images and title for the news they add.
10. Search engine
The search engine is highly useful, it helps in bringing the visibility of the brand, target based ad, brand awareness, performance management, increasing of the website traffic and more.
The brands can make their visibility grow by using proper keywords and using various other methodologies. Moreover, the brands can utilise the search engine to overcome the competition and to grow their business.
More people are able to see the brands, better its authenticity would be. It will eventually result in the revenue growth of the brand.
This search engine is developed using web annotation. It is one of the trending computer science projects where when users enter specific words or phrases in a search engine, it automatically fetches the most relevant pages that contain those keywords. Web annotation makes it possible. Web annotation helps to make an application user-friendly. Thanks to web annotation, users can add, modify, and remove information from Web resources without altering the resource itself.
This project uses web annotation on pages and images. When the user enters words, names, or phrases in the system, it will fetch the information and pictures having the same annotation. Then the system displays a list of results that contain the image or content matching to the user input. For this search engine, you need to use an effective algorithm to generate a query result page/search result records based on users’ queries.
11. Online eBook maker
One of the best ideas to start experimenting you hands-on computer science projects for students is working on online eBook maker. This online eBook maker will allow users to design and create eBooks free of cost. The system has two modules – admin login and author login. The admin can accept requests from users (authors), check and validate their details, evaluate completed eBooks, and process the request by mailing eBooks to the authors. Users can register in the system using the author login.
After filling in the necessary details, users can create new books, specify the context of books, add the title, number of pages, add a book cover, etc. Existing users can simply log in using their ID and password, and they can either create new books or resume editing the existing (unfinished) eBooks. Authors can keep only three incomplete eBooks at a time, of which they must complete at least one book before starting a new book.
12. Mobile wallet with merchant payment
There are various benefits attached to the mobile wallet, such as-
- Cashless payment
- The applications are protected with a password
- The QR code generation, allows the users to ensure safe transactions.
- The amount first gets stored to the merchant’s wallet, eventually reaching to their bank accounts.
- Reduces fraud detection
This can be an interesting and useful computer science project ideas. As you can guess by the name, this is a QR code scanning application designed for handling and facilitating liquid cash transactions between sellers (merchants) and consumers. The aim of building this app is to provide a secure, reliable, and efficient platform for monetary transactions on both ends. Each time, the system generates a unique QR code ID, and all passwords are encrypted using AES Encryption Algorithm.
There are two parts of this application – an Android application for merchants that can scan the QR code and the other part for the consumer for generating the QR Code. The frontend uses Android Studio, and the backend uses SQL Server. This system functions something like this – when merchants scan the QR code generated by the app, the desired amount is transferred into their wallet that is easily transferable into their bank accounts. As for the consumers, they need to add money to their wallet via their credit/debit cards linked to their bank accounts. They can save the card details for future use. Merchants can also change their personal and bank details. And this is the perfect idea for your next computer science project!
Check out: Java Project Ideas & Topics
Some Bonus A Level Computer Science Project Ideas
Basic Hospital Management System
The hospital management system is useful for managing the resources and operating the hospital effectively. The hospital management infrastructure is useful for managing the patient details, infrastructure management, drugs management, dispensary, etc.
The staff trust the hospital managemet application to run the day-to-day functions. Thus, the technology becomes of high importance.
The health management system facilities in better decision- making and revenue management. Apart from serving the patients, the hospitals have to take care of the revenue for acquiring talented doctors and provide decent health facility.
This is a programming and database management app designed as a centralized system for hospitals to digitize and handle huge data ( like patient details, appointments made, results of lab tests, patient diagnosis information, etc.). This is one of the best computer science project ideas that can add value to your resume.
Developing a hospital management system is easy for beginners. A functional and effective hospital management system can be created with the basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
The system should be able to receive new entries, store them safely and enable hospital staff and system administrators to access, and use the data.
You should develop the hospital management system in a way that it should assign a unique ID to each patient registered at the hospital. The system must include all necessary details of hospital staff besides patients in a local database.
When the data increases, it becomes challenging for the staff and hospital administrator to find the required data of a particular patient or staff. So, it is important to have search functionality to make the search process across thousands of data much easier.
While it is enough to use the local storage to run the hospital management, you can also use a cloud database. Both of them have their pros and cons. You must leverage the advantages and disadvantages to make the computer science topics more challenging and interesting. Check out this Github project for reference.
Real-time Weather Forecasting app
This is a beginner-level web development & programming app that will serve best as a mini project topic for CSE third-year students or a final-year project for those pursuing diplomas in Computer science. The main objective of the app is to create a web-based weather application that can provide real-time weather details (like current temperature and chances of rain) of a particular location. The app can also predict if the day will be rainy, cloudy, or sunny.
It is important to know how to use API calls to scoop out weather information from other websites and display relevant information in your app.
For the app’s best User Interface, you have to place an input text box in which the users can enter the location for which weather information is needed. As soon as the search button is hit, the weather forecast for the input location should pop out. Check out this Github project for reference.
It is an interesting app that involves application designing & development, multi-thread processing, socket-programming, and networking.
Such computer science topics aim at developing a chat application to facilitate instant messaging. Users can create personal accounts in the chat app from where messages can be sent to other chat app users. Check out this Github project for reference.
These are some cool Computer Science project ideas that you can toy with! Once you finish with these simple computer science projects, and final year project topics for computer engineering in diploma , I suggest you go back, learn a few more concepts and then try the intermediate projects.
When you feel confident, you can then tackle the advanced projects. If you wish to improve your python skills, you need to get your hands on these computer science project ideas . Working on real-world projects allows you to apply your knowledge and skills into practice. Also, if you can create a few of these Computer Science projects, you can add them to your resume – it will definitely help you to stand out among the crowd. I hope you will learn a lot while working on these computer science projects.
If you’re interested to learn more about Java, full-stack software development, check out upGrad & IIIT-B’s Executive PG Programme in Software Development – Specialisation in Full Stack Development which is designed for working professionals and offers 500+ hours of rigorous training, 9+ projects, and assignments, IIIT-B Alumni status, practical hands-on capstone projects & job assistance with top firms.
Read our Popular Articles related to Software Development
What is web architecture.
A web architecture is the structure of a website, including its underlying servers, databases, networks, routers, and protocols. It is the design of the system that makes up the World Wide Web. It is also the management of the software and servers used to run websites. Web architecture is an important part of any web presence. It dictates how a user navigates from one website to another, and influences the overall experience. It should focus on providing a positive online experience, and should always be used to enhance the overall user experience, but it should not be confused with the design of the website itself.
How do data mining algorithms work?
Data mining algorithms are a set of software tools and algorithms used to extract information from large amounts of data. They are used to determine which data points are most relevant in a given dataset and are used in a variety-generation algorithm, which is used to generate new lines of data. Data mining algorithms are the steps used to find patterns and trends in large data sets. They are important tools helping organizations make more informed decisions and better serve their customers. Data mining algorithms are used in a wide range of applications, including business intelligence, marketing, and fraud detection. They are also used to understand the behavior of large sets of data, to identify relationships and patterns, and to make predictions.
Why is E-authentication required?
The need for effective e-authentication is due to the fact that users are increasingly using profile verification and sometimes password reset options to protect their accounts on online services, such as social networking sites, and to improve their online security more generally. The use of e-authentication is becoming a common way to prove identity when buying products or services. The process allows users to prove their identity using digital methods instead of traditional documents like ID cards. E-authentication is becoming more and more common, and there are a number of ways it is shaping our digital world.
Prepare for a Career of the Future
Leave a comment, cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Our Trending Software Engineering Courses
- Master of Science in Computer Science from LJMU
- Executive PG Program in Software Development Specialisation in Full Stack Development from IIIT-B
- Advanced Certificate Programme in Cyber Security from IIITB
- Full Stack Software Development Bootcamp
- Software Engineering Bootcamp from upGrad
Our Popular Software Engineering Courses
Get Free Consultation
Popular software development skills.
- React Courses
- Core Java Courses
- Data Structures Courses
- ReactJS Courses
- NodeJS Courses
- Blockchain Courses
- SQL Courses
- Full Stack Development Courses
- Big Data Courses
- Devops Courses
- NFT Courses
- Cyber Security Courses
- Cloud Computing Courses
- Database Design Courses
- Crypto Courses
- Python Courses
Top 7 Programming Languages for Ethical Hacking
Statement of Purpose (SOP) For Masters (MS): Format, Examples & Writing Guide
Top 13 React Templates & Themes To Use in 2023
Start your upskilling journey now, get a free & personalised counselling session..
Schedule 1:1 free counselling
Talk to a career expert
Explore Free Courses
Data Science & Machine Learning
Build your foundation in one of the hottest industry of the 21st century
Build essential technical skills to move forward in your career in these evolving times
Get insights from industry leaders and career counselors and learn how to stay ahead in your career
Master industry-relevant skills that are required to become a leader and drive organizational success
Advance your career in the field of marketing with Industry relevant free courses
Kickstart your career in law by building a solid foundation with these relevant free courses.
Register for a demo course, talk to our counselor to find a best course suitable to your career growth.
CBSE Class 11 & 12 Computer Science and Informatics Practices Python Materials, Video Lecture
- _CBSE XI-XII (CS / IP) 2022-23
- _CBSE VI - XII (AI)
- Study Material
- Board Questions
- _CS Board Questions
- __4 Marks Questions
- __3 Marks Questions
- __2 Marks Questions
- __1 Mark Quetsions
- _IP Board Questions
- __2 Marks Quetsions
- __1 Mark Questions
- Video Lectures
- _Class 11 CS
- _Class 11 IP
- _Class 12 CS
- _Class 12 IP
Top 10 Projects For Computer Science/Informatics Practices (CBSE)
If you are a student of CBSE 11th or 12th class and searching for new topics for the school project, then you in the right place, Here we will give the idea of some projects so that you will not have much trouble finding the topics of the project. So let's know about some tips and topics project.
5 Easy Tips To Make A Project Planning and management -:
- Your project should be from your syllabus only. The knowledge of the subject will make it easier to create the project.
- You have to choose the topic first on which you will make a Python Program.
- Then with your team members (Friends) start on it and collect information about that topic.
- Divide the work and start making the separate python program.
- Now combine each member's work.
Top 10 Easy Project Topics For CS/IP Students (CBSE 11th/12th) -:
No comments:, post a comment, total visitors, subscribe us.
Recent post, recent comments.
Computer Science Investigatory Project Class 11/12
Uploaded by, document information, description:, available formats, share this document, share or embed document, sharing options.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window Facebook
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window LinkedIn
- Share with Email, opens mail client Email
- Copy Link Copy Link
Did you find this document useful?
Is this content inappropriate.
Reward Your Curiosity
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window
- Share with Email, opens mail client
- Sat. Mar 4th, 2023
A blog for Comprehensive notes and Important questions
Practical File Computer Science Class 11 – A comprehensive guide
In this article, I will discuss Practical File Computer Science Class 11. This practical file is strictly based on the Computer Science syllabi. So let’s discuss the practical file and practical assessment structure of class 11 computer science. So here we go!
Practical File Computer Science Class 11
As per the CBSE curriculum , the practical exam will be conducted at the end of academic year. Observe the structure of practical assessment for Computer Science Class 11.
Syllabus Computer Science Class 11
The syllabus of computer science class 11 has these topics to be assedssed into practical:
- Paython Fundamentals
- If Conditions
- String Manipulations
- Lists Manipulations
- Introduction to Pyton Module
So the practical file programs should be prepared from basics, if conditions, loops, list, tuple, dictionary and python modules. As per the above table, you need to prepare any 20 programs from these topics. Just check a list of programs for the same.
Suggested Programs – Practical File Computer Science Class 11
The list of suggested programs for Practical File Term 2 Computer Science Class 11 are as follows:
- Input a welcome message and display it.
- Input two numbers and display the larger / smaller number.
- Input three numbers and display the largest / smallest number.
- Generate the patterns using nested loop.
- Generate the series.
- Determine whether a number is a perfect number, an armstrong number or a palindrome.
- Input a number and check if the number is a prime or composite number.
- Display the terms of a Fibonacci series.
- Compute the greatest common divisor and least common multiple of two integers.
- Count and display the number of vowels, consonants, uppercase, lowercase characters in string.
- Input a string and determine whether it is a palindrome or not; convert the case of characters in a string.
- Find the largest/smallest number in a list/tuple
- Input a list of numbers and swap elements at the even location with the elements at the odd location.
- Input a list/tuple of elements, search for a given element in the list/tuple.
- Input a list of numbers and find the smallest and largest number from the list.
- Create a dictionary with the roll number, name and marks of n students in a class and display the names of students who have scored marks above 75.
In my practical file, I have included the above programs. Along with these, I have included more programs from the topics covered in coomputer science class 11. So here we go!
So let’s begin the Practical File Computer Science Class 11 now. I have included the programs as follows:
3 Programs from list manipulations
 Write a program to find the largest number in a list.
 Write a program to swap elements at the even location with the elements odd location.
 Input a list of elements and search a particular element .
2 Programs from Tuples – Practical File Term 2 Computer Science Class 11
 Write a python program to create a tuple and print a square of each element.
 Write a program to accept string into tuple and extract the digits into a new list. Print the extracted numeric list.
3 Programs from Dictionary – Practical File Term 2 Computer Science Class 11
 Write a program to create a dictionary with the roll number, name and marks of n students in a class and display the names of students who have marks above 75.
 Write a menu-driven program to perform following operations:
- Show record
- Add new customer
- Delete a customer
- Search record
- Update record
- Sort record
 Write a python program to find the highest 2 values in the dictionary.
Introduction to python modules
 Write a program to choose any 4 customers randomly for lucky winners out of 100 customers.
 Write a menu-driven program to perform these operations by importing string module.
- Display the ascii letters
- Display the digits
- Display Hexadedigits
- Display Octdigits
- Display Punctuation
- Display the first letter of each word into capital by removing spaces
Follow below-given link to download the file:
Watch this video for more understanding:
Thank you for reading this. Follow below-given links for notes, QnA and Practicals.
Computer Science Class 11
Related post, important class 11 python dictionary program accepts transaction details and displays balance, class 11 practical python program to add duplicate and unique items of a given list into 2 different lists, important python program list manipulations computer science class 11, leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Sat. Mar 4th, 2023
CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Practical programs with solutions
Cbse class 11 computer science practical programs with solutions.
CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Python Practicals programs with solutions are provided in this tutorial. Students who are pursuing 11th can refer to this page for practical files of python programs in order to prepare and learn well for the board exams. Basically, the Class XI python practical file must have 20 python programs. But today, in this tutorial, we are going to compile some of the important python programs for class 11 CBSE computer science.
LIST OF PYTHON PROGRAMS WITH OUTPUT FOR CLASS 11 COMPUTER SCIENCE
Here are some of the python programs for class 11 pursuing students. Just take a look at them before kickstarting your programming preparation for board exams. Click on the available links and directly jump into the respective python program to understand & continue with other programs that are listed in the CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Python Programming Practical File for Term-1
- Python program to input welcome message and display it
- Python program to input two numbers and display the larger/smaller number.
- Python program to input three numbers and display the larger/smaller number.
- Generate the following patterns using nested loop
- Write a program to input the value of x and n and print the sum of the following series:
- Determine whether a number is a perfect number ,an armstrong number or a palindrome
- Input a number and check if the number is prime or composite number
- Display the terms of fibonacci series
- Compute the greatest common divider and least common multiple of two integer
- Count and display the number of vowels consonants, uppercase, lowercase characters in string
- input a string and determine whether it is palindrome or not; convert the case of characters in a string
Term – 2
- Find the largest/ smallest number in a list/tuple
- Input a list of numbers and swap element at the even location with the elements at the odd location
- Input a list/tuple of elements, search for given element in the list/tuple
- input a list of numbers and find the smallest and largest number from the list
- create a dictionary with roll number, name and marks of n students in a class and display the names of students who have scored marks above 75
Latest Post :
Check this too
Python Shopping Cart Program
Python program to convert number of seconds into minutes and remaining seconds, python program to calculate number of minutes in a week,month and year, python program to calculate number of seconds in a year.
- Q. Write a python program to print one of the words negative ,zero or positive. ￼
Python Mini projects
Password validation system
Age calculator in python
Online voting system
NCERT Solutions for Class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Computer Science (Python)
Detailed, Step-by-Step NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Computer Science (Python) solved by Expert Teachers as per NCERT (CBSE) Book guidelines. Download Now.
Here is the list of chapters for Class 11 Computer Science (Python) NCERT Textbook.
Unit 1 : Computer Fundamentals
1. Computer overview and its Basics 2. Software Concepts 3. Data Representation 4. Microprocessor and Memory Concepts
Unit 2 : Programming Methodology
5. Programming Methodology 6. Algorithms and Flowcharts
Unit 3 : Introduction to Python
7. Introduction to Python 8. Getting Started with Python 9. Operators in Python 10. Functions 11. Conditional and Looping Constructs
Unit 4 : Programming with Python
12. Strings 13. Lists, Dictionaries and Tuples
NCERT Solutions Computer Science English Hindi Humanities Commerce Science
Ncert solutions, quick resources.
In this article, you will learn the 42 Exciting Python Project Ideas & Topics. Take a glimpse below. Mad Libs Generator Number Guessing Text-based Adventure Game Dice Rolling Simulator Hangman Contact Book Binary search algorithm Desktop Notifier App Python Story Generator Python Website Blocker Spin a Yarn What's the word?… and more…
Project 1 - Compute PI Value PROJECT Project 2 - Compute value of e to n number PROJECT Project 3 - Random Number Guess Project Project 4 - Song 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall Project Project 5 - Magic 8 Ball Fortune Telling Project Project 6 - Hangman Project Project 7 - Tic-Tac-Toe game Project MySQL/Python Connectivity Projects
We'll look at the top 7 python computer science project ideas for 11th & 12th classes that beginners can use to put their skills to the test. 1. Number Guessing Beginners will particularly benefit from this project. Create a program that allows the computer to select a number at random from 1 to 10, 1 to 100, or any other range.
We'll look at the top 7 python computer science project ideas for 11th & 12th classes that beginners can use to put their skills to the test. 1. Number Guessing Beginners will particularly benefit from this project.Create a program that allows the computer to select a number at random from 1 to 10, 1 to 100, or any other range.
Class 11 Computer Science Project in Python Simple Calculator- Python Project for Class 11 Number System Converter- Python Project for CBSE Class 11 Python. ... Latest Topics. KBC Quiz Game in Python for Class 11. Happy Diwali Python Program using Turtle. Car Race Python Project using pygame.
Develop a basic understanding of computer systems - architecture, OS, mobile and cloud computing. Learn basic SQL programming. Learn all about cyber safety. 3. Distribution of Marks Unit No. Unit Name Marks 1. Programming and Computational Thinking - 1 35 2. Computer Systems and Organisation 10 3. Data Management - 1 15 4.
Python Projects For Class 11 and 12 all boards Python projects for the reference of students have been added for learning purpose. Projects here are mainly Structured query Language (SQL) based and different case studies based logical python codes. Prerequisite installation for running the projects: Python ( IDLE ), MYSQL, MYSQL Connector.
If you are not familiar with the basics of Python, then I would suggest watching this beginner freeCodeCamp Python tutorial. Python Projects You Can Build Mad Libs Guess the Number Game (computer) Guess the Number Game (user) Rock, paper, scissors Hangman Countdown Timer Password Generator QR code encoder / decoder Tic-Tac-Toe Tic-Tac-Toe AI
Multi-Messenger : A python project, messaging via Terminal Movie recommendation based on emotion in Python Implementing Web Scraping in Python with BeautifulSoup Computer Vision module application for finding a target in a live camera Project Ideas : Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
Here are a few Python-based project ideas for Computer Science students: IoT using Raspberry Pi Automation with Python House price prediction python project Handwritten digit recognition using python Drone programming using python Expense tracker python project Surveillance camera using raspberry pi - python project
Here are the programs which are suggested by CBSE for Computer Science Practical File class 11. Students should learn and practice these python programs. Program 1: Input a welcome message and display it. Program 2: Input two numbers and display the larger / smaller number. Program 3: Input three numbers and display the largest / smallest number.
In this article, you will learn 12 Interesting Computer Science Project Ideas & Topics For Beginners. Face detection Online auction system Evaluation of academic performance e-Authentication system Cursor movement on object motion Crime rate prediction Android battery saver system Symbol recognition Public news droid Search engine
Top 10 Easy Project Topics For CS/IP Students (CBSE 11th/12th) -: 1. Bank Management 2. Library Management 3. School Management 4. Student Result Generator 5. Telephone Billing 6. Train Ticket Reservation 7. Telephone Directory 8. Hotel Management 9. Any Shop Billing System (Ex:- Book Shop) 10. Restaurant Billing Tags # CBSE Project
Projects Store for class XI/XII Computer Science/Informatics Practices Project Report Format Project Guidelines. Select Class ... sales analysis and counter program for sweets shop WITH PROJECT FILE: XII: Info.Pract. 536: 2020-11-14 15:43:02: download: 114: ... python-mysql connectivity on topic_"OUR UNIVERSE") XII: Comp.Sc. 677: 2019-11-10 06: ...
Computer Science Investigatory Project Class 11/12 Uploaded by Shweta Description: School Management System The following program creates a data type student which includes the following members: 1.Name 2.Roll no. 3.Marks in 5 subjects 4.Total 5.Average 6.Grade It arranges the students in ascending order of total marks obtained.
Abstract. 1. Full coverage of theory and practical syllabus of CBSE-XI including computer organization, Python programming, data management, and cyber safety. 2. Simple and comprehensive ...
The syllabus of computer science class 11 has these topics to be assedssed into practical: So the practical file programs should be prepared from basics, if conditions, loops, list, tuple, dictionary and python modules. As per the above table, you need to prepare any 20 programs from these topics.
Operating Systems Final Part (4) : File Systems & ThreadsLearn the concepts of Operating Systems from scratch as Operating System forms the core of Computer ScienceRating: 4.8 out of 5415 reviews10 total hours64 lecturesAll LevelsCurrent price: $19.99Original price: $99.99. Vignesh Sekar.
CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Practical programs with solutions Python projects Python program to calculate age in years,months and days Password picker with complete source code Password Validation System in python Online Voting System project in python with source code Python Quizz Data Structure Quiz
Here is the list of chapters for Class 11 Computer Science (Python) NCERT Textbook. 1. Computer overview and its Basics. 2. Software Concepts. 3. Data Representation. 4. Microprocessor and Memory Concepts.