- Access Builder Academy courses and memberships
- Builder Academy Introduction
- 0. Begin With You
- 1. Start a Construction Company
- 2. Run a Construction Company
- 3. Market a Construction Business
- 4. Estimate a Construction Project
- 5. Create the Sales Process
- 6. Manage Construction Clients
- 7. Control Construction Associates
- 8. Supervise a Construction Project
- 9. Control Construction Finances
- 10. Use Your Digital Toolbox
- Builder Academy Toolbox
- Builder Academy Blog
- EstimatorPRO - Best Estimating Program
- How-To Video - Intro to EstimatorPro
- Asana - Project Management in the Cloud
- How-To Video - Asana Project Management Template
- Dropbox - A File Cabinet in Your Pocket
- Quickbooks - Best Accounting Program for Builders?
- General Topics
- The Ten Commandments for Business
- The Entrepreneurial Seizure
- Government Agencies With Fingers In Your Pie
- Develop a No-Nonsense Attitude
- Thanks for the Miseries
- How to Lose $100,000 In a Construction Business - Part One
- How to Lose $100,000 In a Construction Business - Part Two
- What does a $100,000 business risk look like? - Part Three
- Proactive Business Risk Management Could Save 100K
- The Position Description
- Organizing for Success
- How to Systematize Your Construction Business
- The Smart Start (or ReStart)
- 22 Steps to a New Start or Re-Start
- Start-Up Checklist
- Intro to the Business Model Canvas
- Business Model Canvas - What We Do
- Business Model Canvas - Who Our Client Is
- Business Model Canvas - Value We Provide
- Find Your Unique Value Proposition (UVP)
- How the Housing Buyer Values Shelter
- How to Create and Communicate the Value in Your Product
- Start-Up: Personal Plan
- Start-Up: Business Plan
- Start-Up: Marketing Plan
- Start-Up: Production Plan
- Start-Up: Financial Plan
- Borrowing for Business Growth
- Putting the Loan Package Together
- Banks in Trouble
- SWOT Analysis
- Step 1 Gather Info
- Step 2 in the SWOT process
- Step 3 Brainstorm the results
- The Payoff - Use SWOT Analysis to Grow Your Company
- Marketing Your Construction Company
- Marketing to the Affluent Prospect
- Market Opportunity Analysis
- Market Positioning
- Marketing Checklist for Const
- Finding Your Inner Geek
- The Case for Digital Content
- Creating Awareness
- Ensuring Buyer Consideration
- Locking Down Buyer Intent
- Earning the Buyer Decision
- What Should Your Margin Be?
- Estimating the Project
- Building Benchmarks - Down and Dirty
- Building Cost Analysis
- Year End Planning
- Five Ways to Get Employee Buy-In for Change
- Calculating Your Labor Burden
- NAHB Residential Construction Guidelines
- Initial Specifications
- Client Contract Series
- Real Estate Contract Addendum
- Five Contract Tweaks to Improve Cash Flow
- Client Management Documents Video
- Client Management Documents
- The Confirmation of Instructions
- Notice of Acceptance
- Draw Request
- Restart Notice
- Thoughts on Client Management
- How Do I Price My House?
- How Do You Work With Subs?
- Subcontractor Agreements To Control Jobsite Quality
- Monitor Subcontractor Insurance Certificates in Quickbooks
- The Hand-off - Sales to Production
- Get Out of Your Own Way
- Electronic File Set-Up
- Electric Load Calculator
- Permit Checklist for Residential Construction
- Construction Flow Chart
- Jobsite Safety Checklist for Your Job Files
- The Daily Progress Report
- The Job Board - Your Jobsite Communication Center
- ASANA -The Scheduling Solution for Project Mgmt
- Asana for Recording Your Daily Progress at the Jobsite
- Project Management Toolbox
- Generational Preferences in Design - 2016
- Design Ideas & Construction Details
- Key Design Measurements
- Products for Your Projects
- Const Accounting Overview
- Builder Tax Strategy
- Five Best Practices of Successful Construction Companies
- Best Accounting Programs
- Cash Flow Statement = Checkbook
- The Nine Numbers You Need To Know
- Slide Deck for Nine Numbers
- Will My Business Survive?
- NAHB Chart of Accounts
- Overhead Allocation
- Forecasting Your Cash Flow
- Forecasting based on Market Share
- Forecasting based on Marketing Effort
- Financial Decision-Making Tools
- The Break-Even Formula
- Mark-Up vs. Margin
- How Much Are Supplier Discounts Really Worth?
- Digging a Hole By Lowering Your Price
- Coaching Available
- All Videos on website
- All Podcasts on Website
- All SlideDecks on Website
- Start-Up Checklist Download
- Business Model Canvas Download
- What Does the Market Value Download
- Unique Value Proposition Generator Download
- Building Cost Benchmarks Download
- SWOT Analysis Download
- Year-End Checklist Download
- Links to Government Resources
- Marketing Checklist Download
- Market Gap Analysis Download
- Market Opportunity Analysis Download
- Client Management Documents Download
- "Estimating With MS Excel" White Paper Download
- Initial Specifications Download
- Client Contract Series Download
- Real Estate Contract Addendum Download
- NAHB Residential Construction Guideline
- Subcontractor Management Package Downloads
- Revised Terms and ConditionsDownload
- Construction Flow Chart Download
- Permit Checklist Download
- Job Binder Download
- Progress Report Download
- Electric Load Calculator Download
- 64 Important Design Numbers Download
- Perfect Wall Download
- NAHB Chart of Accounts Download
- Break-Even Download
- Cash Flow Download
- Survive Download
- Marketing Worksheet Download
- Forecast by Market Share Worksheet
- Overhead Allocation Job-Days Download
- Overhead Allocation Cost of Goods Sold Download
- All Management Tools - Decision Models, Templates, and Samples
- NAHB Chart of Accounts Template
- Asana Template for Production
- Subcontractor Agreements
- Client Contract Package
- Seminars and Special Events
BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS
Building Blocks for Your Business Plan
There are NINE PARTS of the Business Model Canvas to be considered in planning for your business. These include:
For more information --
I have just begun the possible list of topics for discussions under each area of the Business Model Canvas. Comments regarding the different areas of the Business Model Canvas are further developed on the pages shown below. Click to follow.
FREE ACCESS!! View all business system themes
Or explore sectors:
Why pacific construction group's business model is so successful.
Pacific construction Group business model canvas
Pacific construction Group’s Company Overview
Pacific Construction Group Company Limited is a construction contractor and city operator in BT/BOT/BOOT operation mode in China. The company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the construction business and infrastructure projects investment, including national highway, municipal facilities, transportation infrastructures and facilities, water conservancy, bridge construction, industrial and civil construction, port and wharf construction, metro projects, tunnels, viaduct, navigation-power junction, water supply and drainage, sewage disposal, waste disposal, urban function, and other construction related business areas. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Nanjing, China.
Foundations date: 1995
Pacific construction Group’s Customer Needs
Life changing: self-actualization, heirloom
Emotional: design/aesthetics, badge value, provides access
Functional: saves time, simplifies, organizes, integrates, connects, quality
Pacific construction Group’s Related Competitors
Pacific construction group’s business operations.
Customer loyalty is a very successful business strategy. It entails giving consumers value that extends beyond the product or service itself. It is often provided through incentive-based programs such as member discounts, coupons, birthday discounts, and points. Today, most businesses have some kind of incentive-based programs, such as American Airlines, which rewards customers with points for each trip they take with them.
Best in class services:
When a firm brings a product to market, it must first create a compelling product and then field a workforce capable of manufacturing it at a competitive price. Neither task is simple to perform effectively; much managerial effort and scholarly study have been dedicated to these issues. Nevertheless, providing a service involves another aspect: managing clients, who are consumers of the service and may also contribute to its creation.
When products and goods and products and services are integrated, they form a subsidiary side and a money side, maximizing the overall revenue impact. A subsidiary is a firm owned entirely or in part by another business, referred to as the parent company or holding company. A parent company with subsidiaries is a kind of conglomerate, a corporation that consists of several distinct companies; sometimes, the national or worldwide dispersion of the offices necessitates the establishment of subsidiaries.
Direct selling refers to a situation in which a company's goods are immediately accessible from the manufacturer or service provider rather than via intermediate channels. The business avoids the retail margin and any extra expenses connected with the intermediaries in this manner. These savings may be passed on to the client, establishing a consistent sales experience. Furthermore, such intimate touch may help to strengthen client connections. Finally, direct selling benefits consumers by providing convenience and service, such as personal demonstrations and explanations of goods, home delivery, and substantial satisfaction guarantees.
A systems integrator is an individual or business specializing in integrating component subsystems into a unified whole and ensuring that those subsystems work correctly together. A process is known as system integration. Gains in efficiency, economies of scope, and less reliance on suppliers result in cost reductions and may improve the stability of value generation.
As rivals or subjects of study, Chinese businesses' emergence on the world stage necessitates or creates a new category of business models: state-owned enterprises. These enterprises typically do not exist for profit but rather to offer critical goods and services to society that cannot be supplied economically by established firms. This model is characterized by fixed pricing, monopoly access to consumers, an advantage in exploiting resources, minimal or no tax obligations, and recurring financial losses.
Performance-based contracting (PBC), sometimes referred to as performance-based logistics (PBL) or performance-based acquisition, is a method for achieving quantifiable supplier performance. A PBC strategy focuses on developing strategic performance measures and the direct correlation of contract payment to success against these criteria. Availability, dependability, maintainability, supportability, and total cost of ownership are all standard criteria. This is accomplished mainly via incentive-based, long-term contracts with precise and quantifiable operational performance targets set by the client and agreed upon by contractual parties.
From push to pull:
In business, a push-pull system refers to the flow of a product or information between two parties. Customers pull the products or information they need on markets, while offerers or suppliers push them toward them. In logistics and supply chains, stages often operate in both push and pull modes. For example, push production is forecasted demand, while pull production is actual or consumer demand. The push-pull border or decoupling point is the contact between these phases. Wal-Mart is a case of a company that employs a push vs. a pull approach.
A reverse auction is a kind of auction in which the bidder and seller take on the roles of each other. In a conventional auction (also referred to as a forward auction), bidders compete for products or services by submitting rising bids. In a reverse auction, vendors fight for the buyer's business, and prices usually fall as sellers underbid one another. A reverse auction is comparable to a unique bid auction. The fundamental concept is the same; nevertheless, a bid auction adheres more closely to the conventional auction structure. For example, each offer is kept private, and only one clear winner is determined after the auction concludes.
The lock-in strategy?in which a business locks in consumers by imposing a high barrier to transferring to a competitor?has acquired new traction with New Economy firms during the last decade.
A solution provider consolidates all goods and services in a particular domain into a single point of contact. As a result, the client is supplied with a unique know-how to improve efficiency and performance. As a Solution Provider, a business may avoid revenue loss by broadening the scope of the service it offers, which adds value to the product. Additionally, close client interaction enables a better understanding of the customer's habits and requirements, enhancing goods and services.
Recommended companies based on your search:
Vinci Business Model
China Vanke Business Model
CSCEC Business Model
Vizologi is a platform powered by artificial intelligence that searches, analyzes and visualizes the world’s collective business model intelligence to help answer strategic questions, it combines the simplicity of business model canvas with the innovation power of mash-up method .
See how Vizologi works View all features
You rock! Thank you for your interest. Before starting the canvas download, we would like to ask you to pay with a tweet.
Download paying with a tweet
Before downloading the canvas, we would like to invite you to our newsletter, from time-to-time we will send you curated content about business strategy
- Create your own canvas
Roadwidener LLC Business Model Canvas
1. key partners, caterpillar, shums resources, sun mark trading, sumi-tech supplies sdn. bhd., 2. key activities, facilitate & manage profitable relationships with key partners, renovation project., 3. value proposition, efficient, cost-effective, adaptable machinery that solves the safety problem on un-widened roads..
-Reduced head-on crashes. -Reduced run-off-road crashes. -Reduced sideswipe crashes. -Improved traffic flow. (http://toolkit.irap.org/default.asp?page=treatment&id=12)
4. Customer Relationships
Dedicated personal assistance to customers, automated online service platforms, build relationships with communities, co-create value & innovate with key partner (customer) relationships, 5. customer segments, munincipalities/governments, construction companies, construction/architechture organizations in developing nations, 6. key resources, raw materials suppliers, intellectual capital, product engineers, human capital, 7. channels, construction company partner channels, company website, publicity in industry (word-of-mouth, trade shows, b2b sales), 8. cost structure, $23,000-$27,000 per unit attachment, manufacturing overhead, supply of raw material, marketing & pr firm, 9. revenue streams, product sales, contracting services, consulting services, product engineers/mechanics, strategic partnerships, 10. brainstorming space, get in touch with us:.
We are looking forward to get your feedback. If you have suggestions to improve canvanizer.com or any other comment, simply use this form to send us a quick message! Thank you very much.
Please note: If you want us to reply you, please make sure to provide your correct email address!
You love working with canvases? How about bringing innovation and collaboration to the next level with great canvases and a great app.
- Basic Canvas templates
- Anyone with the link can access
- Can't change segment titles
- PDF & PNG export
- No images / standard font
- Desktop only
- Single canvases only
- No team features
- English only
- The "old" look&feel
- Over 40 popular canvas templates
- Private canvases / Revocable links
- Customize segment titles
- Upload images / choose fonts
- Mobile editing & camera use
- Project workspaces
- Team progress & collaboration
- Languages: EN,ES,FR,IT,NL,PL...
- View modes, filters, sidenotes...
Choose a canvas template:
Your Business Model Canvas Can Help You Keep Pace With The Times
This past year has changed the way customers shop for products and services. If you’re not taking that into consideration, your business may be missing out on key opportunities. The Business Model Canvas 1 (BMC) is a visual tool that focuses on the value you provide to customers. Whether your business is already running or you’re just starting up, a Business Model Canvas can help you stay on top of the latest opportunities and revenue channels.
What is a Business Model Canvas?
The Business Model Canvas (BMC) is a template and a strategic tool focused on the vision and purpose of your business. Once completed, it is a visual, one-page document, that will highlight the nine important Key Areas of your business.
Why you should use a Business Model Canvas?
It is easily structured as a series of short phrases placed in the appropriate Key Areas. It's an effective tool for you to explain your business to outsiders, whether those are investors, employees or even in an executive summary of a business plan. The Business Model Canvas is also used as a starting point when a business wishes to increase sales or improve its internal operations. How this is done will be described in a follow-on blog called Business Model Canvas PLUS.
How Do You Create a Business Model Canvas?
The typical Business Model Canvas is displayed as a large rectangle subdivided into nine areas. Each of the nine areas focuses on a different important area of the business.
The 9 Areas of a Business Model Canvas
Value Proposition: This defines the products and services your business supplies to its customers. The term “value” refers to the newness, performance, design, accessibility, etc. that the customer perceives. It is all about customer perceptions.
Customer Segments: This defines who your customers are. Is everyone a customer or are there special groups (niches)?
Channels: This looks at how the offerings can get to the customer and through what preferred channels.
You can easily create a Business Model Canvas by answering the questions in this sample questions chart. See the Sample Business Model Canvas chart below.
You can use the Business Model Canvas to get your mind around a business start-up idea, talk through the next steps to grow your business, to help you write a Business Plan or use it as the first step needed when you develop a Business Model Canvas PLUS to help your business grow and improve its profitability.
Do You Need a Formal Business Plan if You Have a Business Model Canvas?
While the Business Model Canvas is a great one-page overview of your business, it doesn’t take the place of a traditional Business Plan. If you are planning to get a loan or funding for your business, a business plan will almost always be a requirement.
A full Business Plan goes beyond a Business Model Canvas. A Business Model Canvas defines key areas and explains what your business is or wants to be. A Business Plan is a document that describes a business's future objectives and strategies for achieving them.
Whether you’re getting started on your Business Model Canvas, BMC PLUS(soon to be released) or you’re ready to write a full Business Plan, SCORE is here to help. Let us guide you to take the next step in growing your business. Contact us today to get started or give us a call at 805-547-0779 .
1 The Business Model Canvas was originally proposed by Alexander Osterwalder . It has been accepted and utilized in many if not most of the business schools in the U.S.
Copyright © 2023 SCORE Association, SCORE.org
Copyright © 2022 SCORE Association, www.score.org
Funded, in part, through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
One Page Pitch
Architecture And Construction Services Firm Company Business Model Canvas
This slide highlights the business model of architecture company which includes target market, revenue stream, cost structure, future plans, products, customer segments, key activities and channels.
These PPT Slides are compatible with Google Slides
Compatible With Google Slides
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
Want Changes to This PPT Slide? Check out our Presentation Design Services
Get Presentation Slides in WideScreen
Get This In WideScreen
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
- Add a user to your subscription for free
PowerPoint presentation slides
This slide highlights the business model of architecture company which includes target market, revenue stream, cost structure, future plans, products, customer segments, key activities and channels. Present the topic in a bit more detail with this Architecture And Construction Services Firm Company Business Model Canvas. Use it as a tool for discussion and navigation on Revenue Stream, Cost Structure, Customer Segments. This template is free to edit as deemed fit for your organization. Therefore download it now.
Please let us know your primary area of interest so that we can recommend the right products to you
Do you want to remove this product from your favourites?
People who downloaded this PowerPoint presentation also viewed the following :
- Diagrams , Business , Marketing , Strategy , Management , Business Slides , Compare , Flat Designs , Tables and Matrix
- Revenue Stream ,
- Cost structure ,
- Customer Segments
Architecture And Construction Services Firm Company Business Model Canvas with all 6 slides:
Use our Architecture And Construction Services Firm Company Business Model Canvas to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Ratings and Reviews
by Earl Contreras
November 1, 2022
by Chester Kim
October 31, 2022
To make matchstick models, gather your materials. Then, plan your model. Glue matchsticks together in sections, and then assemble the final product. You may either get a kit or design your model yourself. A kit has assembly instructions, so...
McDonald’s, Walmart, Office Depot, Amazon and Overstock are examples of business-to-consumer, or B2C, companies. Other well-known examples include TJ Maxx, Denny?s, Target and ShopRite, but many local boutiques and small businesses are also...
With the monster growth of e-commerce in the last decade, the United States has become oversaturated with retail options. Some surprising retail bankruptcies have already occurred in the last two years, and even more companies are expected ...
The Business Model Canvas is one of the most useful tools I have found for pulling together all the information required for writing a business plan.
Pacific Construction Group Company Limited is a construction contractor and city operator in BTBOTBOOT operation mode in China The company together with its
Co-Create Value & Innovate with Key Partner (Customer) Relationships ... Construction Company Partner Channels
Previous research on business model canvas tried to indicate that the business model consists of nine construction blocks, namely customer group
2002), represents activities of a company (Wirtz et al., 2016). One of the established business model template is Business Model Canvas (Osterwalder.
business aspects of the company on value creation.
The Business Model Canvas (BMC) is a template and a strategic tool focused on the vision and purpose of your business. Once completed, it is a visual, one-page
The process of business model construction should be part of a company's overall business strategy.
Oesterreich and Teuteberg (2016) state that there exists an urgent need for the development of Industry 4.0 assessment frameworks, business models, reference
Download the Architecture And Construction Services Firm Company Business Model Canvas presentation Templates and Google slides with just
ing to the Business Model Canvas are provided and ... tween several construction companies.